Friday, April 25, 2008

Vacation with Nana

Madison and Jackson spent the last two days and nights on the Cape with Nana and Great-Nana. Of course I missed the hell out of them but it was SO nice to have a couple days to myself. I did a little shopping, a lot of relaxing, and even managed to clean the kitchen floor.


Nana said they were wonderful. They slept great for bed time and nap time. She said they were chasing each other around the bedroom and laughing hysterically. They went out to dinner and played at a playground where Jackson climbed on everything. When they got home today Jackson was walking holding onto only one of Nana's hands and Madison was saying "NaNA"!

I think we can officially call their first words.  I was waiting to be sure.  Jackson says "boo" for balloon but says the b like a motor boat noise.  They both say "key" for kitty.  When we're home they both chatter all day long.  Jackson is even starting to add inflection to his lines.


No comments: