Saturday, April 05, 2008

Jackson's first haircut

Jackson's bangs were getting a little out of control.  The back of his hair is still pretty short to his head so he ended up looking like he had a comb-over.  I figured using clippers on the longest setting was the safest way to not end up with any accidents.  Turns out it was a little too short.  Oh well, it'll grow.  And you know what they say about payback?  I went to get my hair cut right after I did his and it's WAY too short.  Oh well, it'll grow.

Before


After



6 comments:

Weeze said...

I like the haircut, I think he is very handsome!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Oh...I love it! It doesn't look too short. His hair looks lighter in the second photo.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Hey, quick question. How did you get all your widgets and stuff to transfer when you changed your template with Pyzam? I tried the other day and couldn't figure it out...

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

OMG! He looks like such a little boy! Where's your baby boy?????

noahjakkobsamuel said...

I love the haircut. I totally agree with Rae. He looks like a boy and not a baby!! Such a cute little man.

Wendy and Karen said...

Awesome haircut!

BTW, I voted for you. Hope you win.