Friday, April 18, 2008

4-17-08

Yesterday I took M&J into Boston to the John Hancock Elite Athlete Village for the Boston Marathon.  For background you can read my post from last year when I took them in to visit.
This year when we went it happened to be their 13 month birthday so I was trying to get some pictures of them there.  This one below is of Madison flashing the city of Boston and the John Hancock Tower.
We had a very nice visit and got to re-meet a lot of people.  Grandpa was there to help me get the kids into the building and also saved me a space right in front of the building!  At first they were both shy to meet everyone.  Even Jackson which is not like him.  He kept nuzzling into Grandpa which was just too cute.  Madison didn't want me to put her down.  Grandpa had to go to some meetings so we hung out with the other hosts.  Nana had been out on a job so when she returned we went to another large meeting room where she and our friend Chris were setting up a miniature golf course.  The kids had a ball knocking down the gatorade bottles as Nana was setting them up.  HEHE.
Then we went and had lunch in the dining hall.  They weren't very interested in eating but they also hadn't napped at all and were getting a little fussy.  After lunch Nana and I walked to the post office to buy stamps for Auntie's wedding invitations.  When we got back to the conference center I changed diapers and we headed home.  They were both out before we got to Sturrow Drive.






So, when we got home Auntie met us there so we could put the stamps on the response cards and start stuffing the invitations.  She helped me take some more pictures before we went inside.  Jackson absolutely freaked out when I put him down in the leaves!  Of course Auntie and I were cracking up.  The look on his face in these pictures is priceless!

13 month post to come.  I haven't even written the letters yet!!





No comments: