Friday, January 09, 2009

Bad blogger

I know, I know.  It's been a long time.

I haven't taken many pictures this week and we've been stuck in the house all week.  The kids haven't left at all.  The brake line on the wrangler decided to crack and leak brake fluid all over Beacon Street in Boston.  Thankfully my friend Nick who was with me has AAA and was able to get us towed back to my house.  We still haven't even brought it in to be fixed yet!
What were we doing in Boston you ask?  Check out my photography blog to find out.  You won't regret it.

Our cousins Louise and Rob had baby twins this morning!!!  She did such a great job keeping them safe inside for close to 38 weeks!!  She was scheduled to have a c-section this coming Monday if they didn't come before.  I don't know any details yet as I simply got a text that they were here.  I can't wait to get my hands (and camera) on them!!
You can see the belly session I did with her by clicking here.


How cool is Jackson for having an Ed Hardy sweatshirt??  Thanks, Auntie :-)


No comments: