Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Weekend

Thanks to our membership at the YMCA (and Nana) I finally signed up the kids for swimming lessons. It's really more like a play group in water. Chris was pretty unammused by it so I'll be looking for volunteers to go with me on Saturday mornings. Let me know if you want to go!  All M&J wanted to do was play with the little toys.  They really didn't like it when it was time to put them on the deck and do something without them.


Walking in mommy's shoes



Madison walking with two HUGE bears, "mommy's bear" and a sippy cup.  These are the three (not the sippy cup) must haves at bedtime and nap time and when getting out of her crib.  They're usually discarded within the first few minutes of being up though.




1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Oh I love the swim pictures.

And that picture of Maddie in your shoes is "holy moly batman!" good. I love everything about it.