Saturday, January 31, 2009

Sickos

Chris came home from work Thursday night with a fever and feeling achy.  I stayed home from work so I could take care of the kids.  He was up all night throwing up.  Friday morning I took the kids to an indoor play place to get them out.  They were fine when we got there but after an hour of running around Maddie just stopped in her tracks.  She had a mad fever.  We got home and they took a nap.  When they got up Maddie and Chris sat like lumps on the chair watching tv.  It was so sad.  I stayed home from work again.  Saturday morning Chris was all better, Maddie still has a fever but she's not as active as usual, and Jackson felt a little warm.  He's not acting any differently though.  I don't think I've ever had a fever so I wonder how I will get this bug.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope everyone feels better soon.