Sunday, July 19, 2009

I'm an auntie!!!!!!!!!

Courtney had enough of being pregnant. Just shy of 38 weeks she went into labor and baby Sophia Ellen was born on July 17th weighing 6 lb 6 oz. Everyone is in love with her already and I'm so excited to finally be an auntie!
Chris and I went to see her on the 17th (friday) while Madison and Jackson were with my parents. Saturday morning we brought them to meet their first cousin. I am so excited for them to have cousins that they will be so close to.



Jackson looking on as his Papa holds another baby. Madison and Jackson were very leery of the whole situation.



Here they are both looking at her for the first time



Jackson finally decided it would be ok to give Sophia a kiss


She's so sweet!!


1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Congratulations Auntie! You have one incredibly beautiful niece.