Sunday, May 16, 2010

Some videos

I'm way behind on videos so I figured for now I'd start with some recent ones.

In this one I was trying to get Jackson to say popcorn kernel. For the most part his speech is great but there are some things he just can't get out and the attempt is so cute.



Today we took the kids to the driving range for the first time! I've been dying to do this since they were born. We stopped off and bought them their own real clubs. Jackson is definitely a righty. He didn't swing as well as thought he would but he can still hit the ball!


Poor Maddie looked completely akward. She was able to make contact but I wondered if she'd do better with a lefty club. I was able to get one at the pro shop for her to try and it definitely seemed less akward. I had run out of camera memory so I didn't get a video of her lefty.



After the driving range we played mini golf also for the first time. They had an absolute blast. After two holes of hitting the ball a bunch of times to get it near the hold, Maddie had a better idea. "I'm going to put the ball closer to the hole then get it in." She did that on all the remaining holes.

1 comment:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Toddlers and sports - so cute!!