Friday, October 07, 2011

July Fun

July as usual started out with Fourth of July celebrations.  We went to the Wakefield parade one day with Grandma and Grandpa

That night we went to the Jordan's Furniture parking lot to see the Wakefield fireworks.  I wasn't impressed with the location.  I think unless you're in the front row of parking then there are too many cars and light posts and part of the building in the way.

Another night my mom and I took the kids to the fireworks in Danvers and the next night Chris and I took them to Gloucester.  We sat on the beach below the boulevard for those.




These are some pictures I got at Hasbro

In the green room

I snuck this picture of the camera monitor



In the car on the way home.  With no AC in the car.


Didn't take long for her to conk out.  I just love that precious face.




They did a tennis camp for one week M-Th.  Monday through Wednesday was hot enough but Thursday was the start of a massive heat wave.  I felt so bad for them that day.  We spent the entire day Friday in my friend Gia's pool.  Even though it was in the sun it was at least cooler than being out.

I love the peach fuzz on Jacksons face.  This picture doesn't do it justice but I just want to remember it.
The kids love to mow the lawn with Grandpa

No comments: