Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Maddie

I had to get some shots of Madison like the ones of Jackson the other day.



Chris's car is all set now.   He had to get a ride home from work last night because he couldn't even get it to start by jumping it.  So his mom came over and stayed with the kids so he could take me to work and attempt to jump the car again.  This time it worked.  So he left the car for me so I could get home knowing if it didn't start that all I would have to do is jump it.  I did need help getting it going but I got home fine.
This morning it wouldn't start and we don't have another car to jump it with so a friend from work left the office to help him out.  This time he went right to Sears (he was going to do that last night but the website said they closed at 6) and they gave us a replacement battery for the second time in a year!
So now we at least have one functioning car but the kids can't go anywhere since the car seats are in my car at the shop and they don't fit in the wrangler (nor do we want to drive them in the wrangler).




1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

The Madison pictures are really wonderful. Beautiful lighting and you caught some great expressions and smiles. They also really work grouped together like that.

Hope the car stuff works itself out soon.