Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Walking and other cuteness

I wanted  to talk more about Madison walking but I had to get to work earlier.
She had started taking 1-2 steps over the weekend which was exciting enough then today I really worked with her and she was so happy to try to walk to me.  Sometimes she got overzealous and started walking toward me while I was still holding her up so when I let go she would fly forward.  The funniest thing is that every time she would fall down Jackson would laugh one of the most sincere laughs I've ever heard from him.  He was absolutely cracking me up.  I got all of that on the HD video camera which I can't share here yet so I made sure I got out my old camera so I could post her accomplishment here.  I am beaming with pride!


More news on the adorable Madison is that I taught her to give "kisses".  Now if you say "kisses" to her she will lean into you so gently with her mouth open wide.  She has this look on her face like, "I'm really not sure why you want me to do this, but OK, you asked for it."  I absolutely love her kisses.  I totally cried the first time she really did it in response to me asking for it.

2 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Jackson better stop laughing at her....she might get him back!! :o)

Keri said...

oh...what a sweet girl! Cherish every one of those kisses!
She's a beauty!