Sunday, February 10, 2008

Night off

Madison and Jackson spent last night and today at Nana and Papa's house.  Chris and I went on a double date with our friends Jenna and Tim.  We got Chinese food while playing keno then went to see Meet the Spartans (very funny if you've seen 300) at a movie theater that serves food and beer (we got dessert) and you sit in old Lincoln car seats that recline.  The place is great!  We had fun as usual.  When I woke up this morning I thought it was going to be around 8 but it was 10:30!!!  Ah, sleep!

Today I spent most of the day working on Auntie's wedding invitations.  I was running into a road block with them but I finally found a way around it.

I took a bunch of photos of Jackson after his bath yesterday.  I love them all but I especially love the one on the far left.  He reminds me of how he looked when he was a newborn.  I just want to kiss his little lips.  I am so in love with that baby boy.


The other day my mom came over to watch the kids so I could go to an appointment and a photoshoot.  When she was getting ready to leave she put Maddie in her bag and said "OK, I'm ready to go."  Luckily I was paying attention.  


I got my new CPAP machine on Friday.  The first night was rough.  The pressure is so much higher and it makes weird noises.  Jackson didn't wake up that night but I still didn't get a good nights' sleep.  The machine has a humidifier that keeps the air I'm breathing in moist.  Last night (night 2 with it), I didn't check the water level.  The guy said that I would need to change the water every day but I never thought that the water would be gone.  So this morning I woke up and blew my nose and there was a lot of blood.  It's been bleeding all day!  I checked the machine and I had run out of water.  I slept better with it last night.  I think I woke up once but I still feel pretty tired today.  Hopefully tonight Jackson will sleep through and I can get some more practice with this thing.

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

So glad you got some alone time with Chris. I love all the photos!