Friday, February 22, 2008

Pictures


The other day Madison got herself caught under the bar stool.  Yes, I ran for the camera rather than helping her out.  I think it was the right choice.


Here is the first picture of Jackson, Madison and Max.  Thanks to Dave who shook his keys and successfully got the kids' attention.



My kids and me on my birthday :-)




Today Jackson fell asleep after he was done with his bottle.  He's never done that before.  It was super cute.


Thanks for the sleep advice.  Last night happened to be bad though.  One of his wake ups he wouldn't stop screaming.  He cried for a long time but he just kept getting worse and worse.  I finally went in and got him.  I brought him to the living room to try to get him back to sleep but all he wanted to do was smile and laugh at me.  It was so cute I couldn't even be mad at him.  I ended up taking him to bed with us.

It's snowing a lot here now so I didn't go into work tonight.  We've already gotten about 8 inches and more is expected.

Girls' night out tomorrow night...can't wait!!


1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

I love that you ran for the camera before helping Madison out--I can totally relate!

I love the sleeping Jackson photo. But I can't make out the super hero on his jacket. Who is that?

Have a wonderful girls night out!