Sunday, February 03, 2008

Photos

Last night I was brushing gums and teeth.  Jackson adores it.  He chews and chews and chews on my finger.  When I was done with him and it was Madison's turn he was not happy.  He literally climbed up me which included pulling on my hair which he's not very gentle about.  Daddy thought it would be better to take a bunch of photos rather than rescue me.


This is "Super Madison".  Chris and I were both laying on the ground with her in the air.  You can see her dresser is upside down.  I love they way the light is glowing on her hair.

Mommy playing with depth of field


"I hate you guys" a la Cartman


Madison looking like a ragamuffin in that cute green dress, fur lined boots, messy hair and a sweater that was mine when I was a baby.  I'm sure someone made it for me but I'm not sure who.  Maybe my mom knows.

I LOVE not needing to use flash on indoor shots!!



But sometimes you have to.



Our little Scotty Cameron fan.



Yesterday morning when I got M out of her crib she was clutching this duckie.  She wouldn't even let go of it to eat her bottle.



Jackson posing.



Jackson napping with Papa



Cute Madison eating an O.


I meant to mention in my post about my new camera that it was made possible by the generous cash gifts I received from my parents, Chris's Parents and grandmother.  Thank you for my Christmas present!!!


4 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Such wonderful photos! The last one, "eating an O" is my favorite. What a great shot!

Also enjoyed reading your one-year-ago post. I remember so well when you went into the hospital. I checked the blog constantly, hoping for the best. I remember in every photo, you had the biggest smile on your face. And I remember thinking, "How can she smile so beautifully like that when she must be so scared and bored?" But you always looked so grateful to be having your long-awaited babies. You helped me be grateful too.

And now here they are...pulling on your hair and smiling for the camera. Amazing!

insanemommy said...

I just found your blog from my dh's! What cute kids you have.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Wow, what a camera! I love that "O" one. It sounds like you got through that scary time and the bedrest with a great attitude. I'm a believer in positive thinking so I'm glad you weren't as scared as some people might have been. It all turned out fine and you have healthy, beautiful babies. : )

Courtney said...

Great pics! I can't believe all of our babies are about to turn 1 year!!!!!