Sunday, March 02, 2008

Photos




Madison out of the bath.



When Jackson holds his bottle he won't straighten his fingers.  He keeps them in a fist.  He's always done it.  I've started giving them half formula and half milk in their bottles to get them off of formula for their birthday.  We're going to feel like we won the lottery not having to buy that can anymore!  Oh yeah, and I messed up his hair out of the bath.


Jackson driving Auntie's car.



We went to a going away party for cousin Erika.  She's moving to London!  We made sure Madison was wearing the tube onesie we bought for Olivia in 2005 when we were there.  Madison is lucky enough to get Olivia's hand-me-downs.  The front says "Angel" and on the bum is another tube logo that says "way out".  Above is Madison walking to Papa at the party.  She had a sweater on over the onesie but it was HOT in that house!



Over the past few days Madison has become obsessed with photographs of people.  It started when I had a picture of Nana up on the computer.  Madison saw it and beamed a huge smile and let out a great laugh.  Every time I would point to the picture and say "who's that?" she'd laugh and smile all over again.  I tried to put her down but she immediately cried for me to pick her up again.  So I did and she gave the same reaction.  I then put her in the playroom away from the computer.  She cried and pathetically crawled back to the computer.  Since then she loves to look at the pictures we have in frames around the house.  Above is her looking at a picture at Auntie Paula's house with the real live Nana.

In other news, Jackson can throw a ball really well.  He consistently threw a ball to me while he was sitting in Grandma's lap.  It was funny because we were going crazy over him because we were so impressed but he had a look on his face like, "I don't know why you think this is fun.  Training to be a baseball star is serious work."

Also, Madison surprised us tonight by looking at things we asked her about.  When Chris asked her where mommy was she looked right at me.  When I asked her where Daddy was she looked right at the picture of him on the table that we had been looking at earlier.  I had pointed out that Daddy was in the photo.  I tested her again later and she still looked at the photo.  Silly girl.  Then we asked her where Jackson was and she looked right at him!


5 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

I hear ya on the formula. I don't know if you buy organic, but we do and $16 a small can is breaking us!
That's a good idea to do half and half.

I wondered if that was a pic of Madison in an Underground shirt. I clicked on the pic to make it bigger, but then you explained it anyway. :)

Maria was so excited when Teo threw a ball back to her the other night too. :) Also, Mateo loves to look at pictures of himself! He doesn't seem too interested in others' pictures. Uh oh.

Keri said...

Your pictures are always so incredible! I'm sure your darling children make it extra easy but you are seriously a great photographer!
SO fun to watch them grow!

Gemini Girl said...

I keep coming back to your blog for pictures! love them- you do amazing work kerry!

Courtney said...

We always look in the mirror after baths. I love the way they smile at themselves... "Oh, there is my friend!"

Gemini Girl said...

Dont get me started about "the swayze" my heart is breaking! I was just becoming obsessed with DD again!
Hope he recovers... pancreatic cancer is the worst- my grandmother had it and dies within 7 months.