Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Pictures

This is Madison's party dress for Sunday. I tried it on her to make sure it fit ok. I couldn't get the hanger out of her hands without a full blown tantrum so it's in all the pictures.






Jackson had a rough day yesterday. You should see the other guy. :-) I have no idea what happened to his chin. I really don't know what happened to his eyebrow and cheek either except that he was crawling we heard a thud and he cried a LOT. I THINK he landed on his eyebrow and scratched himself with his fingernail in the cheek on the way down. Auntie says he was in a bar fight.

This morning Jackson got himself in this basket. He just sat there and chilled out for a good 15 minutes. I managed to get a smile out of him. He's wearing a bear suit. SO cute!



6 comments:

Courtney said...

Hangers and boxes are such wonderful things! lol We play with them often.

Eva said...

Those are great photos! Sarah loves being in baskets and boxes and laundry baskets, too.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

These are so cute! I love M's party dress and her bow! She is so cute and I think the hanger is a nice accessory!

Poor J and all is booboos! Wes saw him and said, "wow, Jackson looks like a little boy and not a baby!" I love his basket photo. He looks so proud of himself!

Gemini Girl said...

I cant wait for the girls to be that age- it seems like your little ones just have such wonderful personalities!

Wendy and Karen said...

Madison looks so pretty. That is the perfect party dress.

And what is it about toddlers and hangers?? Anytime Kylie gets one it's a tug of war to get it out of her hands.

I love Jackson sitting in the basket. In a bear suit! Too precious!

Rhiann said...

OMG! Madison looks gorgeous in her party dress. We MUST get one just like that for Allura!!!

And Jackson, in the basket, so precious! He looks unbelievable proud of himself!