Monday, June 16, 2008

Auntie's wedding part 3

Courtney and her best friend and maid or honor, Heidi





Madison being a perfect angel during the ceremony reading her book.  Jackson was sitting a few rows back with Chris's godfather and he was perfect too (Jackson, not uncle Billy), although when I came down from doing my reading Jackson saw me and let out one loud cry but was easily distracted.



As favors for the guests this candy table was set up.  You can't even imagine how much is left over!


Bruce making Courtney cry during their Father Daughter dance by telling her that Nana and Papa were looking down on them.  I was crying just looking at her and I didn't even know why she was crying.


Courtney's custom Nike's

The lovely Gloucester crew


Chris and the baby cousin Jackie.  All the ushers were asking about her and Chris kept cutting them off and saying "NO!"






The rest of my photos are here (click continue)

The professional photos are here (click continue).  There are 992.  That's not a typo.
There are some great pictures of the kids but for some reason I can't link directly to them.
I think that's it!





3 comments:

Weeze said...

Kerry- the photos are amazing. Just beautiful. I haven't had a chance to check out the professional ones yet, but I will. We do need to get together!! The dog...is frustrating...she is very jumpy and excitable. But I can always put her in her crate (I have one in the car that she travels in) if she is too much. are you guys free on Saturday at all???

Gemini Girl said...

what awesome pics! look at that cake! i wonder if it tasted as good as it looked

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Beautiful pics. Were you the official photographer?

I like the one of her bouquet up close with her in the background.