Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Daily photos

My lovely friend Wendy took a photo a day of the beautiful Kylie during the month of May. I loved the idea. I loved the photos she took. I loved how she embellished the photos. So obviously I'm going to steal the idea.
I WAS planning on posting the photos daily as well as taking them daily. But it's already the 4th and I'm just getting around to posting now AND I wasn't able to get any photos on the 1st because they were at Grandma and Grandpa's all day then I totally forgot when they came back in the evening.
Popsicle
Pool at Grandma's house
Maddie had a brawl with her toy lawnmower. Actually she tripped and it broke her fall. Baby doll, don't you know you are in a wedding in 10 days???
Jackson's June 4th photo will have to wait because blogger was being a brat.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! I think I'm going to have to steal this idea too. :)

I love the backyard photos. I wish we could do that here, but we have no trees in the backyard (therefore no shade) and it's already over a 100 degrees.

Wendy and Karen said...

Thanks for the shout-out. I'm lovin' your pictures.

Stay with it if you can....it's really worth it.

PS- Poor Maddie. Poor little angel.

Courtney said...

Hopefully her eye will heal in time. Isn't it great to see them interact and grow in a whole new way now!?!