Tuesday, June 24, 2008

June 19, 20, 21, 22

Believe it or not these photos were taken at a new Dunkin Donuts down the street from us basically on the site where the explosion was 19 months ago.  It is landscaped beautifully including a water feature and rock garden.

These two were just hanging around the house

Above is Maddie "reading" a book in the playroom and below is Jackson at Gia's after his tumble.  You can see the abrasion on his forehead and his bruised nose. :-( 


These pictures were taken at Uncle Billy's in Gloucester.  They have a small back yard but it's like a little paradise with all the flowers.




6 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love them all! But, my favorite is the last one of Madison. SHe is saying, "you people are crazy. I am not going out there in this heat. I am too pretty to sweat."

Unknown said...

It took me a second to realize that Jackson was in what looks like an oven door. How cute!

My favorite of Madison is the one with the blue sky behind her. How on earth do you keep a bow in her hair?

That last one of Jackson is precious. I love his expression.

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Beautiful photos, as usual.

Wow, were they a bit cranky in the backyard on the 22nd? :)

Kerry Lynn said...

HAHA, yes they were very cranky. Neither one would let me out of their sight without crying.

Suprisingly I have no trouble keeping Madison's bow in. It's a fairly small barrette so it doesn't need a lot of hair to grab onto. The only issue I have is when Jackson decides he's going to grab it and pull it. She doesn't really like that.

Courtney said...

So cute! I can't wait until we get to visit in August!!!! It will be hilarious to see all our monkeys running around together!

Lisa C. said...

Too precious, I was just bloghopping, and can't resist TWINS. Your babies are precious, and the pictures are very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.