Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Pictures



Jackson and Madison like to point at noses and eyes and mouths.  They eye thing can be dangerous.  If you're not paying attention you could have a miniature finger embedded in your eye.  Jackson is pretty serious about the mouth thing.  We say he's giving us an oral exam.  He pokes around in your mouth with a very serious face on.  Madison just likes to touch your tongue.  It makes her laugh so hard.  The following pictures are Jackson giving Madison her daily oral exam.  I hope she brushed!!




All followed by the most adorable hug I've ever seen.



8 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

How can you stand the cuteness???

Anonymous said...

Is he that much bigger than she? It looks like he's got a few inches on her!
They are both so perfect!

Jbeeky said...

You know, I love your tag line about making your family complete. It is how I feel about adopting. Plus, your pictures make me so homesick, Massachusetts kids are the best! So beautiful!

Wendy and Karen said...

That is THE SWEETEST hug! I love this whole set of pictures.

Her little yellow flower dress and hair barrette are so pretty!

Kerry Lynn said...

Wow! I didn't even notice how much taller he is!! They were both standing up straight in those photos. I'm sure it's that she's short...not him being tall.

Karen (jbeeky), Mass kids are pretty cool but so are ones from CHINA!!

The yellow dress is one of the ones my friend Melanie dropped off.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

those are the cutest twins I have seen.

Unknown said...

Check out the cut 4th of July outfits for bot/girl twins on my blog http://nolamommy.blogspot.com/

Lesley Barr Photography said...

Awwww. So cute. I love the huggy/kissy stage!