Saturday, November 21, 2009

more videos

In this video Jackson shows off his amazing counting skills ;-)



Ratatouille is one of the kids' favorite movies. They've seen it a few times and by a few times I mean probably 100. They've never really quoted any movies they watch a lot but the other day out of nowhere Jackson sticks up his thumb Fonzie style and says "his thumb". It was so out of nowhere that it took me quite a while to even know what he was talking about. Eventually I remembered that there is a part in the movie where one of the chefs looks at the camera, says "I once killed a man." He holds up his thumb and continues, "with this thumb". I had to get a video of him saying it. It sounds more like he's saying "his" thumb but he means this. I think the french accent throws him off :-)


No comments: