Saturday, November 24, 2007

Food

Feeding food is going much better now. They now eat 8 oz of formula at 8ish then around 11, 2, and 5 they each eat a 6oz jar of food. At 8 or 9 they have 9oz of formula and bed at 10. They have been sleeping til 8-8:30 lately which I'm happy about. I finally had some time to look around and found some whole grain oatmeal cereal at the store so i've been adding that to at least one of their jars of food per day. I basically feed them until they stop opening their mouths. So I'm not sure if our new feeding schedule is right or not but my kids are extremely happy and content 99 percent of the day so I can only imagine I'm doing something right.

Jackson really only likes sweet potatoes and bananas and they have to be from the jar. Unfortunately my homemade versions don't go over as well.


Madison can get pretty messy. She loves to show off her smiley grin now. She definitely has a top tooth coming in to make her third tooth! Jackson still doesn't have any.


Madison is extremely enthusiastic with her food. She's like a little bird that will sit with her mouth open as long as she can see the spoon and until the spoon goes in her mouth. If the spoon goes in Jackson's mouth she gets VERY feisty and will yell until you give her a bite.

Madison in jail


1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love these. I really like the "baby bird" one. I didn't know a baby's mouth could open so wide! LOL!