Monday, November 12, 2007

Videos from the past week

This is Brendan and Olivia playing with Chris. Madison was just crawling around all over the place minding her own business. It sounds like there are 17 people talking in the background but there are actually only 4!



This is Madison pulling up on a toy.



This is Madison eating food and making very funny noises. Please excuse the bib that says "I can kick your baby's ass". I realized after taking the video that all you can see is "ass"! HAHA



This is Jackson eating some potato that I mashed up on my plate. It didn't go over very well. He actually ended up choking after I stopped the camera. I had to whip him out of the high chair and hit him on the back. He then proceeded to throw up on me and the floor for the second time that day. Thankfully he was fine. He's choked before with food that he doesn't like. It's way too scary.



Madison looks like she's waving at Jackson and Jackson is showing off his new talent of rocking back and forth while sitting.



This is a fairly long video of Madison standing with assistance from the bumbo. It doesn't end well.



This is Madison crawling all over and chatting up a storm. I LOVE her voice!


4 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love these. Madison is so cute in the last one!! She looks so happy to be chasing the camera.

Anonymous said...

I love these new videos! Madison sounds a little like Kate when she cries, but it takes Kate a while longer to get over a tumble.

I still just can't get over how Miss Madison has just taken off so fast! They are both too cute for words.

Wendy and Karen said...

Love all the videos. My favorite is the one with you quickly backing away so you can still film Madison crawling.

And the one with Madison and the bumbo....she looks like she has a little Elvis action in her hips and knees!

PS - your floors are so dang clean!

Courtney said...

Zane can't figure out how to get from standing to sitting back down either. It's amazing how crazy things are getting with a crawler!