Saturday, November 24, 2007

Some more pictures

I love doing this to Maddie's hair after a bath. Look at that toothy grin!


This is a new face that Madison has been sporting. She even blows air out her mouth all pursed like this. Yesterday I heard her wistle! Her nostrils even get all white from flaring them. I'm not sure what it's all about.



The following pictures are my first attempt at this type of photo. It's not easy to do so I don't know how I'm going to make them better. You can see our tree lights in the background.



5 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Wow! Catching up on several posts. I love the picture of Madison standing in her crib with the drama queen pillow beside her. Fabulous!

And the babies look soooo pretty in their Thanksgiving clothes.

I like your Christmas pictures. I think the lighting is awesome! Well done.

It's so amazing to me how fast Madison is moving through her milestones. I've given up comparing Kylie to her because Madison is so advanced.

Lastly, I'm so glad that the feedings are going well.

Anonymous said...

Cute photos. I hope you had as much fun decorating with M & J and I did with K & C.

As far as shooting Christmas lights are concerned...one word...tripod. It's a must. :)

Oh and Kate's cheeks are getting pink like Jackson's. Sometimes I think it's carpet burn; or at least that's what my mom thinks. :(

Anonymous said...

Hi Kerry- Thanks for the link to your blog. M&J are getting so big! WOW!

Keri said...

LOVE the photos! I can't believe how much hair they have!
So happy that you're having such a great holiday season! Can't wait to hear more!

Courtney said...

I would say it took me about 4 hours, many tears, many feedings, and a couple of naps before I got just a couple of pictures for our Christmas card. I think I cried the most!

I'll send you a link to ours. Good luck!