Thursday, November 01, 2007

MeMe

I was tagged by my new pal Keri to do a meme. I'm supposed to tell 6 things about myself that no one knows. This is hard because to my blog friends I could write a novel of things you don't know about me but my family and real life friends probably know everything already. I'll do my best for it to be stuff that no one knows.


1. I love all things that sparkle...always have. My mother jokes that she was worried I would grow up to be a hooker. I try hard to suppress this love but sometimes I just can't resist.

2. I used had a small stud nose ring for 4 years in my 20's. I took it out for my wedding in 2001 and never put it back in. It's closed up now and I regret it. I feel like I'm too old to get it redone at this point.

3. I played the role of Frauline Kost (a prostitute) in my college production of Cabaret. Yes, I stood on stage in lingerie and sang a song by myself.

4. I was a basketball cheerleader for 3 years in HS

5. I hold my HS record of fastest time in the 400M sprint (unless someone has broken it by now which is entirely possible)

6. I have a Bachelor of Music degree from UMass (Saxophone was my major but I also play flute)

7. (I know I was supposed to stop at 6 but I have to add this one) I want a tattoo!!!! I've always wanted one but was at least smart enough to know I had to LOVE what I got. I now KNOW what I want and where I want it. I just have to convince Chris to let me get it!

3 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Sparkles and a cheerleader!! I love it!

Keri said...

Yay! You're a good sport!
So...you try to suppress your love for hooking or sparkles? I'm unsure at this early point in our friendship... :)
I love that you've waited to get a tattoo. I'm so grateful I didn't do it when I first thought about it. Like you, now I know what I want - NOW I can get one!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

1 - surprising for some reason

2 - not surprising....I could see you with a nose ring.

3 - at least you got to "play" a hooker instead of becoming one!

4 - interesting

5 - impressing

6 - woodwinds ROCK!

7 - tattoos are addicting! It is very difficult to stop at one!! I wish mine was different. Alas, it is permanent.