Friday, April 17, 2009

Since it was such a nice day we decided to walk a few blocks to the public gardens.  


This is my traditional John Hancock Tower picture.  I may even have a picture of Robert Cheruiyot like this.

Unfortunately I didn't have the focus right for Jackson's



Here are the Make Way for Duckling ducks.  They all had Easter bonnets on although the wind kept knocking them off.



Jackson enjoyed the ducks but for some reason Maddie stayed away.  She was more interested in the other kids running around in the park.  She even went and ran with them for a little while.




I can't believe I managed to get this shot!


Brush with death #2.  OK, not really.  He certainly wouldn't have died if he fell in the 2 feet of water and he actually fell toward the ground.  It was just foreshadowing of what was to come.


My Mom made a friend





M&J running in the park.  You can see the tower in the skyline where we walked from.


Note the bridge in the background


This was them on the bridge.


This is the tiny space (between the pillar and the fence) that Jackson easily and quickly slipped through.  I was right there but there was nothing I could do to stop him.  He was just standing on the ledge on the outside of the fence.  I was worried that he would flip out again when he saw me coming to get him and then slip and fall into the water but luckily I was able to get a hold of him and pull him back through.  UGH!  After my mother and I both peered over the edge and said "OK, so he wouldn't have DIED if he fell but we sure would have made the evening news".

We enjoyed our safe walk back to the car







M&J were asleep before we got to Sturrow Drive :-)

3 comments:

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Aww...spring. I love these pictures.

Anonymous said...

Sturrow Drive is spelled Storrow Drive

Kerry Lynn said...

Out of that whole post that's what you felt the need to comment on?