Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

In the morning I was up with Maddie at 5:30 for the day.  Jackson was up around 8:30.  At 9 Chris rolled out of bed.  Next thing I knew Jackson was walking toward me with a card in his hand :-)  It was very sweet.

This year in the afternoon we went to Chris's mom's house to celebrate with my mom and dad, Nana Fitz, Mike, Kristen and Raffe, Eileen's sister Karen, Jim, and three of their kids Jim, Jackie, and Mike

The boys cooked on the grill while the moms enjoyed some lovely cocktails.

<



From blog


From blog


From blog


From blog


From blog

There was no getting M&J in a picture with me together so we attempted one at a time.  Maddie did ok...
From blog

Jackson wouldn't come near me because all he wanted to do was ride his hand me down bike.  We managed to get this shot even though he was totally moving and not happy to be there.
From blog

1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

I love your pictures with your kids. You are beautiful! What a great capture