Thursday, September 09, 2010

Kristin's house

Last Saturday we went to my friend Kristin's house in New Hampshire. They built their house in 2007 and this spring had a gorgeous in ground pool put in. Rachael and Brenda were there too. All the kids had a ball playing together and swimming! The water was SO warm.

Kristin was squishing Maddie.
IMG_4527

IMG_4533

All the kids minus Nichole who was away with her dad that weekend.
IMG_4536

Not really sure how she managed to get ice cream in her eyelash!
IMG_4543

Olivia missing her teeth!
IMG_4547

Kristin's husband Marc has a harley. I've never been on a motorcycle but I've always wanted to ride one once just to see what it was like. He was thrilled to give me a ride and after I clarified that I meant on the bike he was happy to do that too.
I was really nervous at first. I felt like I was going to fall off. I just didn't feel secure. I was holding onto the back rest I was leaning against. I asked him if I could hold onto him and once I did that I felt SO much better. We just went cruising on back roads but at one point I peaked at the speedometer and we were going 50. I was giddy! When we got back Rachael wanted to go too.
When they got back the kids wanted to go :-) So he got out his three wheeler and gave them all turns riding.
IMG_4548

IMG_4552

Maddie was excited to go but Jackson didn't want to! But when Maddie drove by the driveway Jackson was there to wave to her.
IMG_4557

Olivia and her daddy
IMG_4577

The two red heads, Brenda and Maddie
IMG_4585

We stayed until 9ish? I forget but it was late and the kids totally conked out on the hour ride home.
IMG_4586

IMG_4587



No comments: