Friday, September 03, 2010

Pictures

Jackson's hair was getting really long and once again I wasn't sure what to do with it. I know I want something different but not too out there. I thought taking him to a salon I'd get some fresh, stylish ideas but he got nothing but horrific haircuts. They were so uneven that everyone commented on it. I finally decided to just bring him back to our family barber where I had been taking him. He ended up with two haircuts in a week because the first one at the salon was just so bad. I learned my lesson, boys need to go to a barber. Plus he loves it there :-)

IMG_4012

And he gets to wear a poker cape. What's cooler than that?
IMG_4014

IMG_4017

After the haircut we went to a local hospital to pick something up. They have this beautiful "healing garden" in the back with pretty paths and a winding river with a coy fish pond at the end of the river, bridges, and beautiful plants and flowers. The kids love to go there and run around and look at the fish.
IMG_4023

Showing off his new haircut.
IMG_4028

IMG_4032

IMG_4035

IMG_4038



1 comment:

Wendy and Karen said...

Looks like a beautiful peaceful place. The two of them sitting on the rock together is so sweet.