Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Thank you!

I wanted to make a special holiday video card for all of the people who helped my business grow this year. This video features one image from every single session I did in 2010. Be sure to look for people you know!

The beautiful soundtrack is "O Come, O Come, Emmanuel" by local artist, Noel. She was gracious enough to let me use this song to accompany my images. I think they work perfectly together. Noel was on the ballot to be nominated for three different Grammy awards in 2011! How exciting is that?

Noel's music can be previewed and purchased at www.RememberNoel.bandcamp.com and her Facebook fan page is http://www.facebook.com/pages/Noel/8292033275

I can't even begin to say how happy it makes me to be able to capture beautiful images of families who know the value of preserving a little piece of history.

I hope to see you all again in 2011 and that you are all sharing my name with your friends and family!

Sincerely,
Kerry
www.kerrygoodwin.com


No comments: