Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

What a relief this year was 1000 times better than last year. Jackson was a little clingy in the beginning of being at Mike and Kristen's. I think he was overwhelmed by all of the people even though he knows them all.

Four generations of girls :-)
IMG_1156

Jackson and Jackie chatting.
IMG_1164

Raffe
IMG_1166

Courtney, Steve and Sophia while they're still a family of three. I have another nephew on the way!!!
IMG_1183

Everyone pitched in to make a ton of delicious food. Mike and Kristen's new house fit everyone perfectly.
IMG_1192

IMG_1201

Jill and Jackie
IMG_1203

Mike and Jim
IMG_1205

Mike and Alyssa.
IMG_1208

Jim Jackie and Jill.
IMG_1211

We brought our kinect over and everyone had fun playing.
IMG_1214

Another four generation shot. I could have gotten one with Chris and the kids too but he hates to have his picture taken. (eek on the white balance but it's already up and I'm way too lazy to fix it)
IMG_1220

After dinner and dessert we went over to my Aunt Judy's where my parents, grandmother and some cousins were. They had started their day a little later so we got to hang out there for a while.
Maddie was so interested in the piano and not just banging on it. My dad taught her how to play twinkle twinkle. Then my grandmother joined in.
IMG_1239

Maddie was very serious about it. I so wish we still had a piano but we had to get rid of it to make room for Madison and Jackson and all of their stuff!
IMG_1241

My cousins kids Ben and Jack played so well with Madison and Jackson. They were having so much fun together.
IMG_1250

Four generations.
IMG_1265

We had to drag the kids out of there when it was time to go.

Here is a link to all of the photos from the day.

Friday after Thanksgiving we got to see one of my besties Susan and her family who were visiting from Chicago. It was so sweet to see our kids play together!
IMG_1269

No comments: