Friday, September 12, 2008

Employee Appreciation Day

I took the kids to work yesterday during the day for employee appreciation day.  The managers set up the whole day full of fun competitions and feed us lots of food.  M&J mostly enjoyed the balloons.





And the pretzels...










I have no decent pictures of Chris because he absolutely hates when I take a picture of him.  So the key to getting a good photo is to have someone else take one.  I don't even know who took this...maybe he does.  So I finally have a nice picture of my three babies (I actually mean that in an endearing way).  The kids look unhappy but they still look cute.







5 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Those are all so good!! Your kids are really cute. And Chris is pretty handsome too. He should let you take his pic more. :o)

Gemini Girl said...

look at madisons hair!! it's getting long!!! such awesome pics!

Courtney said...

Looks like they had fun! I LOVE the one with Jackson eating the pretzel! Those BIG eyes!!!!!

E. from Pot o' Gold said...

Those pretzel pics are great! Also, the one of Chris and the kids is lovely.

Shannon said...

For some reason I thought it was funny to have black balloons for employee appreciation. :)

I love that pic of Chris and the kiddos. I think Madison looks so pretty in that photo even though she is expressionless in it.

They both look so grown-up now! Scary how time flies.