Saturday, September 27, 2008

Wedding 4 of 4: Mike and Kristen - Part II

The kids and I got to the church just as the girls were getting out of the limo.  Jackson wanted to follow Auntie.





I just can't get enough of this kid.





This was adorable.  Raffe is Kristen's son (the one that Jackson loves to wrestle with).  Raffe was the ring bearer and was doing a great job walking down the aisle until his 3 year old cousin Ryan saw him.  She yelled in such a cute, loving way, "RAFFE!!!" and ran out to the aisle to hug him.  Ryan is Kristen's sister's daughter and she was the flower girl.




One thing the minister didn't rehearse was this very long diatribe about what it takes to build a strong house.  He quizzed the wedding party who returned the questions with blank stares.  I think he was trying to say that you need love, faith, and god?  Or was that a good cordless screwdriver, wood, and screws.  I'm not really sure.  The kids were distracting me.

I absolutely love the look on Chris's face in this photo.  "Huh?"


Court, if you keep making this gesture at my camera I will continue to post it on my blog.  Love ya!


AW!

No comments: