Saturday, September 27, 2008

Great Grandma visit

My Grandmother will be 89 in a few weeks.  She went to California with my dad last weekend.  On the way to the airplane in CA she fell and broke her elbow and some ribs.  She's a trooper and got right on the plane and waited on it for 3 hours while they tried to fix some issues.  Luckily the flight was uneventful and she went to the ER the next day.  They just gave her a sling and an rx for some good drugs.  Anyway, the next day I picked her up and brought back to my house to hang out with us for the day.  She raised 5 kids and still couldn't imagine how I deal with the two of them all day long.  They were extra special whiny that day.




4 generations




2 comments:

Kateedyd said...

Awww...I hope she's okay. Being from CA I can't imagine sitting on that long flight all the way back to MA. She's really something!

BTW I had to say that I LOVE your dd's sweatshirt! Mine had the same one but she grew out of it way too quickly. LOL

Kateedyd
Kateedyd What?!
Mommie’s Marbles

Kerry Lynn said...

Yes! I love that sweatshirt too! I was at a baby shower last January where it was a gift. I loved it so much that I had to find out where it was from and on the way home from the shower I went and bought it! It's size 6-12 months and at 18 months she's still wearing it! She's such a peanut!