Wednesday, February 14, 2007

32 Weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I made it! With the scare over three weeks ago, I feel so proud to have made it this far. Of course now I'm feeling greedy and want to make it to 34 weeks. Who knows, maybe I'll make it to my scheduled c-section at 38w 2d on March 30th. Not sure I'll be mobile at that point.

These next two ultrasound photos are the same photo. I annotated one to help you see what you're looking at. Then I posted it without the annotation so the lines aren't in the way. I think she looks like she's smiling sweetly :-) You can click on the images to make them bigger.











6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's no belly... it's a space station!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Kerry - You look great!!! And what cute cheeks! Congrats on making this far....I will keep my fingers crossed for 2 more weeks. ~rae
PS - your kitchen is awesome!

Kerry Lynn said...

Rae, you're always so nice. You make me feel great! Are you hitting on me? Oh, you mean the BABY'S cheeks. HAHA

Courtney said...

You are on the home stretch now! Keep taking it easy and keep yourself out of the hospital! Very cute pictures. I love the not about the cheeks. They are going to be beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Kerry-- You look AMAZING! You always have. Both you and Court. You make having twins look like a breeze!

Hope all is well with you and the family!

Melissa

Kerry Lynn said...

OH Melissa! That is so sweet!! I must admit it's not quite as hard as I thought it would be by this point.