Friday, February 09, 2007

Day 19 (the best day)

I really never hoped for this day for fear of it not coming. This morning my dr came in and woke me up at 8am and asked me if I wanted go home. What a funny question. I of course said "YYYYYYYYYYYYESEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!", and she said "OK you can go home".
I'll still be on bed rest at home but I'm perfectly fine with that. It will be so nice for people to not have to drive so far to see me and pay for parking, to actually get to see Chris every day, and see my kitty...I miss her so much!!
I want to thank everyone who came to visit me. It really meant a lot and helped make my stay here more bearable.

1 comment:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

Oh Kerry! I am so happy for you. You look absolutely amazing....I LOVE the self portraits. Did Kitty give you some love??