Wednesday, February 21, 2007

33 Weeks


One more week down.

Bedrest really isn't as easy as it sounds...even for me. I definitely have things to entertain me but it's pretty depressing when you can't just run to the store when you need something. Plus I think I'm coming down with that stomache bug that everyone I know got over the past couple months. It really hasn't turned into anything but I feel very yucky.

The evening is ok because Chris is here and there is usually somethign good on TV.

Today is my 34th birthday. Chris brought me beautiful pink roses and bought some baby clothes and like 10 cards! My wonderful friend Susan had very pretty tulips delivered.

Time for Carvel ice cream cake!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Happy Birthday! What a way to spend it...stuck in bed. :) My 30th is coming up in a month, and I'm wondering if I can even drink a 'rita if I am still breastfeeding.

Congratulations on making it to 33 weeks. What a huge milestone. I certainly wish I would have been able to.

Be careful with the stomach bug thing. My cousin who had twins in the fall end up delivering at 32 weeks due to the dehydration of her stomach bug. Keep up on the liquids, and if you can't...go in for an IV.

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

You look sooo dang cute!! What a gorgeous belly!

AND.....HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

rae

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kerry!! Not too long before you can have a celebratory drink!

Wendy and Karen said...

You are looking great. Happy Birthday!

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday!!! Not too much longer until our twins arrive! Enjoy the cake!