Sunday, February 25, 2007

A day out

I broke all the rules today to go to a friend's baby shower. Chris took me and stayed with me so he could wait on me. I really did nothing different there than I would have at home. It was nice to get out and get to see some friends that I haven't seen in a while. Jenna and Cindy did a great job planning and decorating.

To the right is the happy couple, Barbara and Daniel. Chris and I were so happy to be at their wedding in Las Vegas in September of 2005. Here is a link to their wedding photos...http://www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album11
(warning: risque photos of gogo dancers from the after party at Studio 54 at MGM)

The photo of the three of us is funny. I am 33 weeks, Barbara behind me is 32 weeks, and Veronica behind her is 27 weeks. We all work for the same company.

I have some more photos of the day but I'm having technical difficulties getting them uploaded to my gallery. I will update when it works out.


3 comments:

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I love all the pregnant tummies! I am so glad you got to go. And, now I hav eto go check out the risque pics you mentioned.....

Wendy and Karen said...

So glad you got to get out. Love the three bellies photo.

Courtney said...

I am so jealous! I'm glad you had so much fun!