Saturday, February 03, 2007

Day 13


Last night Chris's dad came by for a visit on his way home from work. Chris came in also but a bit later than he said he would so I wasn't too happy.

Today (day 13), my amazing friends Kristin, Rachael, Susan, and Brenda all came in for a visit. My baby shower was planned for today. It is obviously postponed but Susan who is from Chicago had already bought tickets to come to it. The four of them went in on a shower gift for me so they gave it to me today. It was actually a picture of the item since it was too big to bring in...the double stroller we registered for. It was so nice of them.

We visited for a little while and then a student photographer came to take pictures of me, my belly, and Chris. She offered to do them for free because they were part of an assignment for a class plus she can use them for her portfolio. She was very nice and very good. I can't wait to see what the pictures look like!

No comments: