Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 18

OK, finally got my ultrasound! Things are looking good although they discovered I have a dynamic cervix which sounds good but really isn't. It means it's unpredictable. When the tech first checked my cervix there was no funneling at all and it was measuring 2cm (it was only 1cm last week). She poked around a bit to see if she could get it to change and nothing changed. She called in the dr to double check it and by the time he got in there and looked all of a sudden there was tons of funneling and the cervix measured 1.4cm. It's still bigger than last week and all I could really hope for was that it wasn't smaller.

The kids are doing excellent. Madison weighed 3lb 10oz in the 42nd percentile. Jackson weighed 3lb even and in the 24th percentile. I'm so happy that he is getting bigger and jumping percentiles.

I got an adorable picture of a foot, unfortunately I don't know who's it is but it's still adorable!!




The lighting coming into my room was very nice this afternoon so I decided to try to photograph myself with the auto timer...got a couple of decent ones. I like the one with the white board in the background. If you click on the picture you can read what it says. The ticks are the number of days I have been here and it also says how far along I am today. And there is a picture of Chris and me on the board. It was taken just over two years ago at Chris's office holiday party where we won a trip to London

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I could drop by and keep you company. You look wonderful! Your babies are growing

But, boy oh boy you look bored.

Take care of yourself!

XXOO,
Melissa