Sunday, February 04, 2007

Day 14

Nothing new today except I asked my dr what she thought would happen at 32 weeks (I will definitely be here until then). She said that if my cervix hasn't changed they would consider sending me home remaining on this new medication. If it has changed I will have to remain here.

Being off the mag has brought my aches and pains back. The mag was a muscle relaxer and I remember being so surprised and happy that I wasn't in pain anymore...I slept with no hip pain and got up without belly or back pain. Well, that's all back now.

Chris's mom came in for a visit tonight and brought us dinner. It was the first non hospital meal I have had in 14 days! She also brought us a gift for the babies...little sleepers...so cute.

Chris is packing up to leave now :-(

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Kerry...I'm just checking in on you. How are you holding up?