Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 18 update

Tonight our Mothers came in for a visit. Chris's mom brought me dinner from one of my favorite restaurants and my favorite pie. The best thing about it is they give HUGE portions so I have leftovers for lunch or dinner tomorrow. My mom brought me a book I asked for. There was a write-up about it in a magazine I happened to be reading while waiting for my ultrasound today. I knew from the write-up I had to have it.
It's called "Waiting for Daisy". It's a memoir of a woman's quest to have a baby. I'm only on page 36 and I've already cried knowing I have gone through the same things she is writing about.
I guess in a way you are reading MY memoirs :-) Sadly for you I am not a very eloquent writer. Maybe I should rename my blog "Waiting for Madison and Jackson"

No comments: