Saturday, February 17, 2007

OH Baby! Shower

Wow! What a day. First of all it was wonderful just to get out of the house :-)

The party was amazing and I literally spent 2 hours opening gifts. I felt bad that I didn't get to socialize except to say hello and goodbye. It was a fabulous turnout for such short notice. I want to thank everyone who came to and planned the party for their flexibility and spontaneity. It means more to me than you will ever know.

Here are a few shots from the day. If you have some time you can see the rest of the pictures at

http://www.klgproductions.com/gallery/album68

This is my friend Gia who helped our mothers plan this wonderful occasion.














These are our mothers (mine on the left, Chris's on the right). This picture of the two of us laughing really is our most natural state.





























This picture is very special and I am very lucky to be able to have it. On the Left of me are the two great grandmothers to Madison and Jackson on Chris's side and on the right are the two great grandmothers from my side.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shauna sent me your blog. It was a good update.We think of you often. Most days except Mondays I am free and could come to visit if you would like company. Both Chris and Steve are going to have little girls. Phone 978-774-3105,email cliff2smith@comcast.net

good luck!! Keep those babies growing!!

Suzanne