Monday, March 16, 2009

2 years ago today

  • 5:00 pm: start feeling contractions and snow is falling fast and heavy
  • 6:00 pm: chris makes me dinner
  • 7:00 pm: we play scrabble and watch the original Peter Pan since I had never seen it.
  • 8:00 pm: contractions start to get close and we are completely snowed in
  • 8:30 pm: chris attempts to teach me to play chess but I just can't focus on it
  • 9:30 pm: contractions are 5 minutes apart so I call the dr. they say to come in since it could take a while to get there
  • 10:30 pm: chris finishes shoveling a path from the door to the car and I finish packing my bag
  • 10:45 pm: we say goodbye to our house as we knew it and make our way to Boston in whiteout conditions and unplowed roads. I think we were the only people on the roads.
  • 12:00 am: thankfully make it to labor and delivery to check in

No comments: