Friday, March 27, 2009

Things

We all seem to be miraculously better today.  Thank God!  Thanks for everyone's well wishes.

Madison has started to sing in the last few days.  She used to hum every once in a while but not a particular tune.  Now she is very obviously humming the tune of twinkle twinkle.

The swing set is amazing!  Chris's mom found it as a demo model at a playground store and they gave her an outrageous deal on it which included delivery and setup!  I'll get pictures up as soon as I can.

Sometimes we let the kids go in their cribs during the day because they like to jump in them.  It's usually a great time for me to run to the basement to put in a load of laundry.  Today after I got back upstairs I heard a loud bump followed by Maddie screaming!  I ran in to find her on the floor.  She was fine after a few tears.  Now we don't know if she catapulted herself out (which believe me is possible) or she attempted to climb out.  Jackson witnessed it but he's not saying a word!




No comments: