Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pictures

In the last week I've gone into their room to get them up from a nap to find them in some interesting situations.

He had pulled his shirt over his head and was stuck in it.  He was just chillin when I went in though.

Maddie wasn't too happy about this situation but it was her own fault.  I've found her with her sleeper around her ankles before but never the diaper too.  Of course she also peed AFTER the diaper came down so a crib change was in order but I'm just thankful she didn't poop!


2 comments:

Wendy and Karen said...

Okay, Jackson's photo was funny.

But when I scrolled down to Maddie, I about spit out my diet coke I was laughing so hard. What a precious, precious photo!

Wes and Rae Leytham said...

I laughed so hard at this. hahaha! I think they were competing for funniness here. hahahahaaha!!!!

Poor Maddie. hahhahahha!