Monday, March 30, 2009

Smiths

We went to visit the Smiths last week before we all got sick. Just getting to posting now. They were watching their granddaughter, G who is just a few months younger than M&J. M&J had a ton of fun exploring all the "new" toys and running around the house.

From Kerry Lynn
Some of the toys were as old as I am.  The Smith's have 4 kids around my age and they kept a lot of their toys that the grandkids play with now.  It was like walking down memory lane to see these toys.  The memory of them had been gone from my mind but as soon as I saw them I remembered them so clearly.  Does anyone else remember these toys?

From Kerry Lynn


From Kerry Lynn
G and Papa

From Kerry Lynn
I'm not sure why G was making this face but I know she wasn't being mean.

From Kerry Lynn
Does anyone remember this??  It plays candyman.  I couldn't believe I was seeing it!

From Kerry Lynn
G pretended to take a nap.  M&J couldn't help themselves...

From Kerry Lynn


From Kerry Lynn
Then it was laps around the house followed by lunch and home for naps.  We went way too long without visiting so we'll be sure to go again soon.

No comments: